Welcome to Mighty Peace Golf Club
Mighty Peace Golf Club is a golf facility which lies between Grimshaw and Peace River in North West Alberta. The course gives the golfer a feeling that is not found anywhere else in the country.
The 18-hole course at the Mighty Peace Golf Club facility features all the hallmarks of Northern Alberta golf including lush fairways and undulating greens. Mighty Peace Golf Club expanded to 18 holes and re-opened in 1988.
For the golfer who has to work late, we are equipped with a driving range where you can sharpen your skills or take a lesson from our C.P.G.A. Golf Professional Rob Fulton. Mighty Peace has an eager staff that is committed to providing you with customer service that will make your golf visit memorable.
Boston Pizza Couples - Saturday, July 19
- steak dinner, great prizes, auction
- fun event - mulligans available for purchase
- all proceeds support debt retirement
Seniors Open - Wednesday, July 23 (10 am start) only $60
- practice round, registration gift, great prizes, meal
12 Foot Davis Open - August 23 & 24 - 11 am shotgun both days
- Mens, Ladies and Juniors
- Saturday night dinner, practice round
- Registration gift - pro shop voucher/green fee
- Skins Pot, Horse Race
- Great Prizes
Appreciation Day - Sunday, September 14
- 18 hole 4 person scramble - 11 am shotgun
- Silent auction, door prizes:
2015 cart pass
2015 driving range pass
Players Club Discount Cards
Green fee passes, Cart Passes
- discounted 2015 memberships will be available
- free camping
- Members free, Guests - $20
4 Person Cash Scramble - Saturday, September 20 -11am shotgun
- $500 per team - no handicap restrictions
- Skins, Closet to the pin pots
- Includes dinner, practice round
*****Onsite camping available (limited space)
Call the club house (780-332-4653) for more info or to register
Labatt's League - Monday evenings - starts May 26 @ 5:30 - tee times.
Ladies League - Monday evenings - starts May 26 - tee times start at 5:30. Phone for tee time or sign up on bulletin board.
Mens Wednesday evening skins - starts May 28 - call clubhouse to book tee times.
Couples league - Fridays - call clubhouse for details.
For more information please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-332-4653